Terms & Conditions
The inspection will be of the Building Elements as outlined in Appendix C of AS4349.1-2007 except for Strata
Title properties where the inspection will be according to Appendix B of AS4349.1-2007.
A copy of the appropriate Standard with Appendices may be obtained from RAPID Solutions at Your cost by phoning (02) 4954 3655 or by email to email@example.com or from SAI Global.
Upon receipt of the this agreement we will carry out the inspection and report ordered by You in accordance with this agreement and You agree to pay for the inspection and the report before delivery of the report.
In or ordering the inspection, You agree that the inspection will be carried out in accordance with the following clauses, which define the scope and limitations of the inspection and the report.
SCOPE OF THE INSPECTION & THE REPORT
The Inspection will be carried out in accordance with AS4349.1-2007 2007. The purpose of the inspection is to identify major defect, the incidence of minor defects and safety hazards associated with the property at the time of inspection. The inspection and reporting is limited to Appendix C of AS 4349.1-2007
- The inspection shall comprise a visual assessment of the items listed in Appendix C to AS4349.1 2007 for the structures within 30 metres of the building and within the site boundaries including fences.
- The inspection does not include and estimate of the cost for rectification of the Defects. The overall condition of the building shall be compared to similarly constructed and reasonable maintained buildings of approximately the same age.
- Subject to safe and reasonable access ( See Definitions below) the Inspection will normally report on) the condition of each of the following areas:
- The interior
- The roof void
- The exterior
- The subfloor
- The roof exterior
- The report will also provide a general assessment of the property and collectively comment on Minor Defects which would form a normal part of property maintenance.
- Where a Major Defect has been identified, the inspector will give an opinion as to why it is a Major defect and specify its location.
The Inspector will conduct a non invasive visual inspection which will be limited to those accessible areas and sections of the property to which Safe and Reasonable Access.